October 8, 2008

October 8th, 2008

Today well what's left of it was hectic. I spent the day driving and driving some more!!! 3 kids, 3 different schools, and 3 different times, equals a lot of driving. I underestimated this part of raising children:)
Kyson has Wacky Wednesdays!!! He goes to school at 8:15 instead of 11:25. Today he learned about seeds in school and brought one home. He has been treating this tiny seed as a baby since I picked him up. I think it may have been how it was explained in school, but cute to say the least!!! His teachers name is Mrs. Mcdonnell. When he first started the class he said to Anthony; "Dad, her name is Mrs. McDonalds?....Thats's funny, I mean I like it, but it kinda makes me hungry when I say it" So funny!!! Anyway he is adjusting well and it is exciting to hear his new stories 5 days a week.
Me and V got to spend some alone time together this morning. We put up Halloween decorations and watched cartoons. So...she is obsessed with holidays/events/anything that is coming up!!! "Mom, how many days is Easter?", Mom, how many days is Halloween?", Mom, how many days till we see Brooklyn?" Honestly I am over explaining the days, months, years thing. But I cherish her curiosity.
Cache is really liking it here...I think. He is working at Pac Sun. He is also been trying to get his license!! I can say that I have seen some good changes in him since he has came here. He is getting good grades and has not missed one class in 5 weeks!!! That is impressive if you've seen his track record!! He is great with the kids and they are in love with him.
Anthony has been working alot!!! I haven't seen him much today, except passing through the halls, but things should slow down a little next week!!! Hopefully
So thats what has been happening and happend today. Keep reading:)

6 comments:

Reagan said...

Terrah! I'm so happy about all this! I can't wait to hear more and see pics galore! Yay! I hope you had the best birthday ever! When I went to call you, it was october 8th! Missed it again, and then I got a client.I love you and we might go to LA in december!

FOSTER FAMILY said...

WOW!!! that was fast I am so excited I can finally see your family without being there.

Patti Unruh said...

Terrah - this is so cool! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more soon! Also - Happy Belated Birthday to you! Harlyn turned 27 on the 6th - how old are you now?
Love to all -
Patti

Andrea said...

Terrah.....cool you finally have a blog! You did a great job with your background choice and pictures. (You're always so good at decorating, I guess it's not a surprise.)

Anonymous said...

7WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!! YOU ARE SOO GIFTED THAT YOU HAVE THOSE 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN TO WAKE UP TO EVERYDAY TO LOOK AT. YOU ARE ONE GREAT MOTHER AND ANTHONY IS THE GREATEST FATHER :) LOVE YOU GUYS ~ SEE YOU TONIGHT

JadensMommy said...

Hey Terrah! Wow so much has happened since we talked last...seems like years go by, even though it really hasn't been that long. I didn't know that Cache was living with you now...you will have to fill me in. You are such a strong and beautiful woman. Inspiring to say the least. I'm happy that we crossed paths and hopefully we can catch up one of these days. Lots of love, Stephanie